Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

New Start

I had something else I really wanted to start but I was waiting for supplies.  I just couldn't wait so I started this one.  I haven't been feeling well and I've been staying in bed a lot and I need something easier to stitch and easier to carry around.  Max's Moon is on black aida and has a ton of colors so I have to sit at the table with my magnifier Ott lamp.  This pattern, called Old Diving Helmet by Luna River Crafts on Etsy, only has 7 colors.  It's pretty much the same size as the Vintage Octopus.  The picture of the pattern image below is dark but I had to take a picture of my computer screen since I only printed the pattern pages. 

My little bit of progress so far



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone in the world.