Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

I have a finish!

I finished the Vintage Octopus from Luna River Crafts (lunarivercrafts) on Etsy on Friday Aug 3, 2018.  I tried to find another color for the super pale shading area but nothing I tried looked right so I stuck with what the pattern called for.  My oldest son didn't like that I added the text.  He said if I was going to add text I should have made it his name, "Like Larry," he said.  I wanted to add it because I'm going to do the two others in the series.  These are going to go in my stormy/ship themed bathroom.

9th Finish

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish. What does the text signify?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is like an illustration in an encyclopedia or text book where it will say see Figure 1 or whatever.... like an example of a specimen in a scientific book etc. I hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone in the world.