Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Stitchy Bug resting

I haven't been feeling so hot because of my health problems and my doctor has me on a new drug that has turned me into a zombie so I haven't been stitching for at least a week.  I want to but I'm just so tired and can't focus.  I'm so close to being done with my Vintage Octopus so it is calling me.  Maybe I'll be able to work on it a little this afternoon.

While I've been feeling like poo, I've been watching Flosstube videos.  I watched all of The Stash Queen Videos until the end of 2015 and now I'm watching Coffee Stitcher.  I've learned a lot of stuff from them both.  Every time they mention something new to me I google it.  I finally decided to try evenweave for the first time and just ordered my first ever hand-dyed fabric on etsy.  It's coming from the UK so it will take a little while to get here.  I've ordered all the materials for a pattern I had in my stash that uses special stitches.  Coffee Stitches got me really interested in trying some of those!  Coffee Stitcher has been making me laugh more than anything, especially when I have to turn on captions for his super quiet videos when he's recording at his grandmother's house.  Here is one screen shot I took that cracked me up.  I have no idea what he actually said but I'm sure it wasn't that.  This is from his Flosstube Video #33.



Aaaanyway, I hope I'll get back to stitching soon and can finish my Vintage Octopus.  I love Octopuses and can't wait to hang him up!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone in the world.