Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Oops, forgot one!

I just realized there is another cross stitch I finished.  I made it for a gift so I didn't share it anywhere and I don't remember when I finished it!  I made this for my sister in law who's name is Joy.  It is so strange because I usually keep my patterns I've finished in a binder and I can't find it.  I did find where I mentioned working on it on my blog.  It is a kit by Design Works and is called Share Joy Chalkboard.  It is a 4 x 6" design and comes with the frame.  I posted about working on it at the end of November/early December 2016.  I must not have finished it in time because I didn't mail it until the next Christmas.  So that means this one is actually my 7th finish and I actually did do one cross stitch in 2016.

7th Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone in the world.