Pages

Monday, October 8, 2018

I finished a project

I finished The Old Diving Helmet finally.  I actually had to look back at my instagram to figure out when I finished it.  Looks like it was about September 28th.  I'm pretty happy with it and can't wait to get it in a frame along with the Vintage Octopus.  Both of those patterns are by LunaRiverCrafts on Etsy.  I did them for my bathroom which has a stormy ship theme.  My shower curtain has a large picture of a ship on it and the walls are blue and ragged with a gray/blue glaze to give it a stormy look.  I love it and can't wait to get my cross stitch pieces in there.  Next I really want a mermaid.  I have a pattern but that one will take a long time to do.

11th Finish, 4th this year


I've been feeling out of sorts and haven't felt like starting anything new.  I do have a needlepoint kit that I started but I really haven't been working on it much.  I haven't even felt like reading, which is very strange for me.  I usually read at least 4 books a month or more and I have only read one book for each of the last two months.  I've been very tired too and sleeping way longer than usual so I've added Vitamin D3 to my daily supplements.  I hope it helps and soon.

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone in the world.