Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Wheel Decide decision helper

I found this website where you can make a wheel you can spin to help make decisions.  I decided to add all my various projects I have going on including cross stitch, needlepoint, and knitting.  I also decided to add a 15 minutes to clean or declutter and time to read.  I'm hoping this will help get me out of the rut I'm in where I don't feel like doing anything.  Now I'm trying to see if I can embed it on my blog.  Let's hope this works.  Here is the link if you want to make your own wheel.

1 comment:

  1. I have something similar on my phone. But, I LOVE your idea to add an option to for cleaning, etc. I will definitely have to add this to my own app!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone in the world.